You can rent cabins as an alternative to tent camping. Each cabin is about 50 square feet, just enough space for sleeping and luggage.
Your stay in an Itty Bitty Cabin includes:
- One sleeping cot per cabin (bedding and pillow NOT provided)
- A fan
- An outlet for charging cell phones, ipods, computers, etc. (there is no internet in the cabins, but you can get it at the common house 200 feet away)
*The sides of the cabins have small leaks in driving rain. Do not place items against the sides of the cabins in order to ensure that your belongings stay dry.
**There is very little sound dampening between the different rooms (you can easily carry on a conversation with someone in an adjacent room). Please be quiet and respectful of your neighbors in the cabins.
- candles or any open flames
- space heating
- $25 – $9 per night depending on length of stay.
- The longer your stay, the lower your rate.
- Payment must be made in full to reserve your cabin.
- All payments are non-refundable.